Foreclosures, Quitting Your Task, and Getting A lot more Than 10 Financial loans with Anca | BP Podcast 128

On this episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down and communicate with a authentic estate entrepreneur who lately was equipped to quit her position and vacation the earth many thanks to her authentic estate ambitions! You’ll study the distinctive techniques Anca takes advantage of to get all-around the “4 to 10 loans” restrict to finance several properties, as perfectly as several other recommendations on every little thing ranging from property hacking to obtaining foreclosures to obtaining at an auction, and so substantially more. Do not skip this excellent interview with an outstanding thriving investor, Anca!

Check out the comprehensive clearly show notes listed here:

1. Can u plz put the name person mention BZ sometimes very hard to understand.

2. enjoyed the loan topic. How can you get a loan with bad credit but great credit and work history.

3. you guys never announced the winners =( 3

4. Great Podcast. Lots of good information. Anca is a one smart girl :). Brandon and Josh are as usual very funny !!! I just started listening to your podcast and I am getting hooked. Keep up the good work !!!

5. Thanks for taking the time to do this podcast! Awesome podcast!

6. I love the way Bigger Pockets tie people together from all over the world. I am from Ukraine, my family moved to Russia now and I live in USA. It`s difficult for me to see my family when I want to. I am hoping to change it by getting into Real Estate.

7. is she buying these houses with cash at auction??? IF so where is the cash coming from?? She said she just bought a house for 85k? Was this cash? Was the cash from her rents?? A lot of people don't have this kind of money. Instead so much clowning around you could have asked these pertinent questions. Kinda infuriating for this to be glossed over. This happens a lot in your interviews. You allow the guest to just skip to a load of properties with no idea how they got the cash to buy them. All of sudden she has almost 60 properties. HOW???????

8. Anca is excelling and hot..Bigger Pockets needs more Anca!! I love Brandon and his assistant =P. BTW I rated you a 5 star in-part because of your bad jokes, but mainly for all the great information!!!!

9. I would introduce you ladies to Arnold but I'd hate to reflect on myself so poorly by associating with you two weenies. I want to pump…you up!

10. #bestbookeverwritenonamzon

11. OMG….really after I purchased the book an now you offer a free give away!! LOL..awesome show!