The College Bank loan Bubble 2016 – Even bigger than Ever!

Get the 2 Cost-free Income Studies, no College Degree Expected:

To date, CrushTheStreet.com’s most viewed video clip was our March 2014 “College Bubble.” Right now, we would like to update all people on this approaching crisis which is affecting America’s youth, with the launch of our brand name new mini-doc, College Bubble 2.. In just a person yr, financial loan personal debt is up almost thirty%. An additional $two hundred billion has been doled out by our govt in the title of supporting significant school graduates further more their training. But at this issue, additional funding is backfiring. 50 % of young graduates are possibly unemployed or only operating aspect-time, which is a startling signal that the jig is up. In conjunction with the very poor overall economy, new technology, acquiring markets killing employment, and the huge raise in applicants with levels, the worth of college levels is drastically falling in the overall economy of currently. College is in a bubble, and it is heading to pop quickly.

1. It's an expectation that many go to college; that is the problem, kids are not able to just work and go to trade school, they're being shoehorned into university before they are mature enough to use their time wisely.

2. There's the catch 22 of the whole thing. When everyone has a degree that overall value of a degree is decreased. Every year millions of high paying skilled trade jobs go unfilled. It will have a huge impact on our economy.

3. Jobs graduates expected? Who owed them a job? No one!

No one has any business thinking that a degree owes them a job or high pay or anything! Learn a fucking trade and use that during your young adulthood and don't get snotty about working in blue collar work. No one owes them a job just because they have a degree and frankly it's not like they learn anything that can really be of any serious use.

4. I made high studies, and I didn't have any student debt.

5. Peter Schiff was right!!! Education is one big scheme!!!

6. The student loans qualifications are very similar to the sub-prime mortgages.
    I'm pretty sure that I am not the first 200,000 people who thinks that.

7. Is it possible to short the student loan stock?

8. Wow, so basically universities are borrowing government money and are using the students to pay back the debt. That is just messed

9. The student debt bubble is part of the larger US College Meltdown.  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/elites-profit-us-college-meltdown-continues-dahn-shaulis?trk=mp-author-card

10. The banks are building a student debt slave society. Top heavy administration means building a unequal society. Do not go to college unless it can be done in four less years, online.

11. A lot of vocational schools are actually already free of charge if you're unemployed. We should just switch to all vocational schools and forget about this old system completely.

12. start at :28 seconds, 12 minutes explaining the education loan bubble

13. They spend money on athletic department

14. the voice is shop annoying

15. We need a price ceiling on college tuition

16. the ending is ridicules. there is way more nuance to this.

17. Stopped watching when he said that UC system employs 6 staff for every professor as if that's a sign of overspending.

I guess it never occurred to this idiot that to run universities with over 30,000 students, there have to be administrative staff. In addition to teaching, university missions also focus on research which is usually funded by private and federal contracts and grants….

I can't comment on other universities, but UC administrators are not overpaid. Trust me…If I were overpaid, I would have paid off my student loans which i got by attending a UC system.

18. america VERY GREEEDy!!!!

19. I used the military to pay for my degree.

20. Thanks for this video. College is a scam unless you get a STEM or medical degree. Trade school is a good deal mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, electricians, etc… make good money.

Furthermore, students need to look at there major and earnings potential versus college cost. I saw PBS a video of a woman who took put $80,000 for a Master's degree. She was a single mom and lost her job. She paid her student loans instead of her rent and got evicted. 😕

21. Please don't cut out the scene of the two women making out. If you put the entire scene back in, millions more people will watch this video.

22. College rewards graduates prestige assuming they meet the educational requirements skewed against white/asian males. Best bet is never leaving college & hopefully earning back your intellectual investment while politically maneuvering for Tenor.

23. The best college to attend is online college.

24. Employers need to STOP requiring so much college degrees. Then it will change!

25. great video!

26. Great documentary. I got a Bachelor's degree in the U.S. in 2001, and finally found a decent job with it in early 2009 just after moving to China, where I'm happily building my life! (I teach English at a private language school.)

27. Hey college students guess what McDonalds now hires college graduates
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/winchendon-mcdonalds-college-degree_n_3013838.html.  Your in for a shock when you see your earnings.
    You would have been better to learn a trade it cost me 4500.00 for a new drain
    field and 375.00 for a new on off switch for my front load washer.  Home and
    car/truck maintenance pays unbelievably great.

28. I expected college enrollments to be down way more than 2% in 2014.  I've found factors like the bad economy are pushing students into colleges as there's no alternative – they'd be otherwise unemployed.

29. This should be mandatory viewing for all HS seniors

30. Daniel hi from NZ. ive been watching your videos since you first started. Have you ever researched the jewish Shemitah. speaks about economy speed wobbles every 7 years. Evidently the 7 year cycle is coming up this September 2015. Just saying :]