How I Received Into Faculty AND Graduate College FOR Absolutely free!!!

Hi my loves!

In this video clip, I element how I built it as a result of school and graduate school for free of charge. This is MY own working experience. No loans! No personal debt! I have never paid out for education, and I never will! I am personal debt free of charge, and I will have two levels this fall.

Of training course some folks have to acquire out loans for school, but this is just my way of encouraging people that could want an alternate route.

I will be getting my haircut this Friday (June seventeenth), so make sure to adhere to my snap to see it are living! And indeed my bottom lip is like slice open up sorry about that LOL.

FAQs:
Snapchat – @TeAmoAaron
IG – @TeAmoAaron
Digital camera – Canon T6i
Enhancing – iMovie and Keynote

1. Omfg you are too goregous otc

2. I'm a high school senior otw to college and this was very helpful, new subscriber!!!

3. this motivated so much thanks :)!

4. THAT A GIRL! Stand up for your dreams, i love it. Im austrian and work here as an au pair, but want to come back to study here – lots of information and motivation, thank you! Especially that you said we're not old with 24..I'm 19 and I feel like I'm old when I have my bachelors degree with 25, cause I'd start september 2018.

5. I love your natural hair!

6. i love this video. im a mom of 3 about to start my bachelors degree. keep inspiring young girls to get their education. subed 🙂

7. This is the best video ive ever seen on yt! The most helpful !!

8. my friend and me wants a scholaship but our mark is not very high because our country(BISHOFTU-ETHIOPIA)IS NOT IN piece so we want tell u that if u can give scholarship we can get a good grade.we like historys and we participate in many organization.please give this chance for as.

9. Just found your channel and I will definitely be subscribing. This video really inspired me to go after an assistantship and not give up on grad school. Thank you!

10. It's not free. People like me paid for it. Thank you.

11. Bruh where were you two months ago during Early action season!!!

12. I have six more classes to finish my BS degree and can't find any money to pay for it any suggestions would really help me out. Thanks in advance.

13. Sis I just came across this video as I was currently trying to decide what to do about my finances. GIRL!!!! This timing! Thank you so much, Love you girl! We need to catch up via email soon! xoxo

14. Omg why am I just now finding your channel? You are amazing and your positivity is just ughhh out of this world!😁 I loved this video. There is a lot of money out there for higher education and yes everyone can obtain it. I am currently a GA with an assistantship from the chemistry department at my school. They pay for my education and give me a pay check biweekly and I'll I have to do is teach a couple of chemistry classes on campus. I love it!

15. Aaron thanks so much for this video it was really helpful…

16. 🙌🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

17. LUCKY GOD BLESS && JESUS BLESS U && U ALL && UR FRIENDS && UR FAMILY HAVE AN BLESSED ONE EVERYBODY AMENNN !!!!

18. Hello Aaron, I am actually trying to go to Georgia State also and for teaching also. What exactly is your masters in? And also how can I get an assistantship in teaching at GSU? I'm trying to for Spring 2018

19. I cant believe that you americans have to go trough so much just because you want to study! Here in France you just have to register yourself on school and here you go you are a student. Even if we have to pay for books and all, the maximum you will pay for college is like 500 € America really need to fix this! This absolutely NOT OK! and also sorry for my shitty english and sorry for donald trump.

20. Coming from a current JUCO student, what she is saying is nothing but the truth. The most I've paid for tuition is $100.00. I will be graduation from my JUCO in May with a guaranteed acceptance to my top 4 colleges and an associates in General Studies.

SB: I swear you're my new role model, I want to be an educator as well(eventually a principal). This video really popped up on in the nick of time. I know exactly how to make my dreams come true, thank you. Also, is GSU(state not southern) good for education majors?

21. i hit subscribe about 3 seconds into the video LOL i love your personality 🙂

22. thank you so much

23. 🙂 Thank you

24. Incredible video; thanks so much 💜

25. How long did you study for the gre? Girl I'm struggling to open up those books!

26. I wish I would have went to a community college for a semester or 2. I only want for summer schools

27. Inspired!

28. Thanks for the tips.i am a sophomore and it's getting close for planning to get those scholarships.

29. Needed this reassurance!! This is such a motivation.

30. Thank you!

31. When I tell you that I needed this info, I am so serious.I was thinking about grad school, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford it. Looking into assistantships right now. This was so helpful. Thank you!!

32. I definitely enjoyed this video I have been so overwhelmed with graduate school application preparation !

33. yaass giirrll! never take no for an answer! i wish i saw this in high school before i racked up my college and university debt! but grad school! i aint paying girl -_-

34. I am a teacher at an innercity school. I would LOVE if you could do a step by step video for my seniors about college. I talked to them about fasfa and 90 percent had no clue what I meant. You seem so inspirational I'm sure they would love a video from you.

35. hi Aaron ! thank you so much for this video . I'm from MOROCCO so I really don't know what pHd and GPA refers to ?? what the reading and the writing section are about ? and what should I do to have a great score in SAT exam ?? please answer me I really need your help

36. Yes girl! My daughter is going to college next fall and you have helppppppppped! Thank you!

37. hey great video! would you go to the specific department and ask them for their openings for assistantships?

38. Great info, I have a son graduating in December and this will be a must for him to go for free. This mom thanks you……oh by the way I'm in my 50's and considering go to get my masters. I am bookmarking this video. God bless you Chile…:)

39. Dude I love you. I'm subscribing immediately, following you on everywhere social media,  You just gave me life.

40. From someone who graduated Valedictorian this past year and is barely paying to go to college, I can honestly say that this video is sooo accurate. They try to tell us that your SAT scores aren't everything but they are definitely important if you don't wanna pay for your education:) great video!

41. got school loans and medical debt and still need a year left.

42. Thank you Aaron!!! Lol

43. Great tips ! I will be starting grad school next month and am elated!

44. Can you do a daily routine for your hair because your hair exactly like mine 😊

45. This is so inspirational! Do you know if these tips work for medical grad schools, like pharmacy or dental school? I've searched the Internet and have even asked current med-school students and no one has heard of scholarships for these programs, other than small early-decision scholarships.

46. Love these type of videos.