Your Position Is To Get Married And Have Kids

MP3:
Soundcloud:

Concern: “I was questioning if you have any tips for the millennials who have been screwed by extreme university student personal loan debt and a tricky occupation market. I take total accountability for the simple fact that I went to college at 18 (on a total academic scholarship) and chose basket-weaving majors that I identified interesting, heritage and film, which amounted to very little for me.”

“I attempted training, and had to go by way of an additional crushing debt cycle to do that, only to obtain out that I would somewhat dig ditches than be a high college teacher. For those people of us sensation still left out of the financial state of very good positions, do you have any tips on how to get out of a crappy cycle of entry amount occupation hell, inner thoughts of failure, and obtain anything the two financially rewarding and significant?”

Freedomain Radio is a hundred% funded by viewers like you. Please help the exhibit by signing up for a every month membership or generating a one time donation at:

Get far more from Stefan Molyneux and Freedomain Radio which include books, podcasts and other data at:

Amazon Affiliate Back links
US:
Canada:
Uk:

1. Try military men. Go live near an Air Force base. My buddy moved next to the Air Force Academy to get his daughter married off and she married the number two guy in the academy class.

2. Until the law incentives such activity, I'm going MGTOW.

Until then, go fuck yourself.

Love you Stefan 🙂

3. When Stefan talks about everyone needing to know their number (1-10 in attractiveness, that is) how do we know? I once got called an 8, but I've more often been called a 5 or 6, which I feel is more accurate.

4. Why do Women think that success in the workplace and salary matter to a Man? Men are not Women we don't look for resources,but the smart ones do look for excessive debt in a woman and shy away from that.

5. Imagine having to listen to her voice for the rest of your days? No thanks.

6. You MGTOW fucking homos are almost as bad as the feminists. Not worth the risk, me, me , me. You guys all sound like a bunch of selfish faggots. MGTOW is CANCER! Yes I said it

7. As a man a woman with a career is not a plus, it is a minus.  At any moment she can regret not continuing in her career and walk out; leaving you with all the debts and the care of the kids.

8. HEY LADY!!!! WE ARE OUT HERE!!!

9. I've got some advice for you. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF! People (men included) can only take so much of that nonsense.

10. Men and women from the west need to reconciliate and don't put up with government/academia/ideological/media shit anymore or else sharia law will come upon us and no kafir regardless gender, collor or creed you be safe from the wrath of the sandheads.

11. This video sounds really familiar. Is this a re-upload, Stefan, or is this just really similar to a different video of yours?

12. I'm in 15 minutes turning it off shes a dumb ass high standards bitch

13. who can count how many “you know” are use in this video?

14. Some smart people have zero common sense. Very intelligent people are also more likely to have mental health issues. There has to be a balance. We also need highly principled people to procreate. How do you think a world made up of mostly highly intelligent people would look?

15. Wasn't this already uploaded?

16. 1:30:10 – Damn, she's a woman after my heart!

17. I'm sorry to report you all that the pvv didn't win the elections in my country : (

18. Steff talks about dating and older woman and the time constraints , he would have to have a very short dating time and jump into marriage and fatherhood too fast as she is in her late thirties and her eggs are drying up, so he's trying to point out if she waits to long she will be that older woman, her take away date younger guys, WOW, JUST WOW!

19. one can become a secured party creditor by filing a UCC 1 financing statement, and making an affidavit of truth. Banks never Actually "loan" any "money"

20. There are legal remedies to get out of ANY debt possible

21. "And it will hit you
    like a mule kick.
    to the ovaries."

22. I am not attacking men, no you're just describing every single one….wtf

23. Go get married because we must defeat anarchy. Get married and pay your taxes. Fall in line kids!

24. The reason we were all scared of our teachers was because the teacher would send us up to the principal to get beaten with a huge paddle that hurt like hell.

25. On the topic of being miserable and trying to find the right job to make you feel "not miserable" … my Grandpa always said, "No matter where you go, there you are." You won't find joy in your job, marriage, relationships, etc., if you don't bring it with you. The "yes, but" attitude will never help you find joy. You'll always be searching. As a Christian, please remember what Jesus said about worry … DON'T! (paraphrase) Letting go of all the worry will help you find confidence and the "yes, but" will go with it.

26. OMG, Stef!!! Kudos for not losing your shit on this call. Sadly, I know so many women like her. I wish her the best but despite your efforts (Stef), the outlook doesn't look good in my opinion. P.S. she should skip the computer classes and opt for a voice coach. On top of her shortcomings, her voice resembles a squeaky, whiney Red Flyer that's been left out in the elements for a decade. Gaaaaaaahhh!!!!

27. Hell no. Nothing in it for men these days. More risk than it's worth.

28. INCOMING MGTOW TRIGGERED

29. if this woman wants children and a career, she would have to find a man who can stay home with the kids. this is a second best scenerio i think. i could be wrong, though.

30. This caller affirmed that MGTOW is the right course for me. I wish her well.

31. She doesn't sound like somebody that has a lot to offer besides debt and a vagina. Why is she so picky when it comes to choosing a man?

32. That's right!

33. 36:16 "pack of wolves" 😂😂😂😂

34. Very serious interview. Why not ask her straight out, I have $100 and you want $100, what will you offer me in exchange for my money? And why should I pay her to do it and not someone else? Then she can reevaluate what a job is and what she feels entitled to.

35. >6 Million reasons not to do something
    >Six Million

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

36. She could try what most of my female friends have done. Find a guy that is tolerable, get pregnant by that guy, get a shotgun marriage. Live ever after.

37. She really doesn't want to blame millennial men but she will anyway… she got to grow up in an environment that catered to her as a woman. she went to college with all those A letter grades and went into debt for an education that doesn't make her happy. see what feminist and leftist social engineering has done

38. We can't restore our civilization with someone else's babies.

39. always, always, always, it is men who determine the suit of society. when men act like men, everything will change in society to fit the suit of men.

this is and always will be the truth!

40. I would donate $100 if you had a conversation with my mother

41. It's taking time but I'm getting there. It's so weird hearing the lady talk because she sounds just like me. I'll keep listening to the good and stop procrastinating.
    Thanks for the blunt advice.

42. I just met a girl who study European culture, what she wants to do? journalism

43. Lindsey – you need to stop living with THE MODERN WOMANS DILEMMA. Its about all those expectations that weighing on your shoulders. You need to ask: who is expecting this of me … or is it really me who believes that someone else is expecting this of me (adding expectations that are not there). What I found out now at 53 and 3 kids, was that work/carriere does not mean anything if you have to do it half hearted knowing that your kids are at insitutions all day and you only see them in the "wolves-hours" around dinner and until bedtime. What you could do, to full-fill your self, is having a great hobby or building a skill while you are home with your kids. You could write, do crafts, run a blog or something that fullfill you and gets you exited. Not necesarrily to get others acknowledgment – but for YOU. You well get in balance – you will have something that is YOU and not just a role as a mom and partner. When my kids became teenagers on day I could here the pop of a vacume as my mom-role changed status. Suddently I had to find ME again – and I started photography… I still have my work, – but it is in photography where I can be creative and share ME. ….. Good luck in what ever you choose… and mostly … you can't choose – it will come to you when you at least expect it … At the car wash or the bakery 🙂

44. C'mon Stefan, she wanted to solicit a career advice, not the baby thing. Are you stupid or what? She has a zero interest in committing. She wants a career so she can dump the poor soul the first chance she gets after having kids to get back to her career and shove the poor kids to the fucking daycare. I lived through shit like this, I can fucking smell it. Typical egocentric, narcissistic cannibal this bich is. Fucking fake.
    Not charming, not honest, sorry Stefan, but you've totally missed this one.