Social Safety Incapacity: What NOT To Do

The approach of making use of for Social Safety Incapacity added benefits is prolonged and hard. If you make the mistaken move, you could Damage your odds of having added benefits. In this video clip, David Henson–managing spouse of HensonFuerst Attorneys–discusses what NOT to do during the software approach.

For additional details about quite a few other legal difficulties related to workers’ payment or private injuries, please stop by our website at And will not ignore to view our other movies at

(Principal place of work of Henson & Fuerst, PA: 2501 Blue Ridge Highway, Raleigh, NC 27607)

Implementing for Social Safety Incapacity is hard. At the time when you are experience negative more than enough to be regarded disabled, the company appears to want to make the approach as hard as probable. If you want to make their work easier, I can support you with that.
Hi, I am David Henson, managing spouse with HensonFuerst Attorneys. We support individuals through the prolonged and exhausting approach of attaining Social Safety Incapacity added benefits each day. Of the quite a few things we have figured out alongside the way, a single lesson is distinct: The SSA seems for reasons to reject your claim. In this article are the top rated five things you can do to support SS shut you out.

one. Do not get clinical treatment for your conditions.

two. Do medicine or liquor.

3.Crack the regulation, or close up in jail.

four.Do not keep your lawyer up-to-day on your situation.

five. Miss out on deadlines or appointments.

If you operate tough all your lifetime, and close up so hurt or unwell that you can no for a longer period operate, you may possibly be qualified to get Social Safety Incapacity added benefits. But just because you are qualified, that does not signify you are entitled. There is a globe of reasons why your scenario may possibly be not be approved…will not hand the courts a explanation to deny your claim.
This is David Henson, with HensonFuerst Attorneys. For additional details about how we can support you fight for your SSD added benefits, stop by our website at LAWMED.com/SocialSecurityDisability/. Or, connect with us at one-800-four-LAWMED.

If you have issues, HensonFuerst has responses.

1. muchers

2. you have no idea what you're talking about. If you are down are your luck you do not get medical care for your condition because it's too hard you have no health insurance, of course you don't care for your medical condition. Then I got my second DUI that sucked but it had nothing to do with my disability. And so the second DUI I end up in jail. My ssdi is half the price of keeping me in jail. Why would a judge commit county funds to house me when ssdi will. another dumb comment. Your lawyer is not your friend he or she is there to take 30 % they hate to get cut out. when you miss deadlines it confernes your not employable. how can you show up everyday when you have not may a single phone appointment in months.

3. In the state of Washington, Seattle Act How many cars have the right of disabled people to have?

4. Oh ya let me just out myself in rehab for smoking a joint or drinking a beer and pay 2000 for doctors to permanently label me under my medical record as a drug abuser, drug dependent and whatever else they want to slap on as well as force me to take medications they don't truely know anything about because their just the drug dealer, they don't synthesize the poisons themselves. So now I'm $2000 down and mentally more fucked up then I was to begin with, I should go to the doctors office to make sure he knows I'm fucked up and I had to pay and see him for his signature. Now you go to the courts with your lawyer all your papers and the judges denies "because they look for ways to deny you" this system is absolutely lunatic and corrupt. I await to see the day the entire system is over thrown and chaos is embraced because these laws and regulations are the most insane and psychotic ideologies one could ever comprehend.

5. https://www.facebook.com/groups/525976604263661/

6. Getting a lawyer is the only way to go

7. i have anxiety and depression and bipolar and a bit of schizophrenia i've never been arrested do any of you guys think i can apply i dropped out of my high school 6 times
    and had a pretty bad anxiety attack at work again i'm only 17 but i think i would qualify if i
    applied any advice please.

8. Mr. Fuerst, I worked for the city I live in, I've retired after 30years and draw a pension. I have had major health conditions for the last 16yrs. I have CHF, anemic, I'm trached and have to sleep with oxygen. Many of my doctors for years asked why don't you stop working a get on disability because you really shouldn't have to work. I trudged on and kept on working until I retired in 2015. I'm still battling my ailments. My question to you sir is can I also draw disability with my pension? I won't be able to get early social security @ 62 until 2019. Am I qualified? And if I am, do I need to personally hire a lawyer or can it be done online. If online @ what web site. Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

9. I grew up schizophrenic.  My mom was unable to take me in because my dad had control of me.  I was quiet.  The hemispheres in my brain don't communicate properly.   I used to see a man when I was younger in the garden or waking up.  Muppets attacked me as well.  My mom got sick of me peeing on her because of my "associates from Hell."  I went into the army and did fairly well.  The stress of the army, basic things, stressed me out, and I had a relapse.  I think I go in aggravated status, but since I couldn't get healthcare as a kid, they only caught my IEP.  I think they should be forced to do a mental exam with those.

10. I had a learning disability and was treated for depression for years and I can no longer  scoop because of my knees I apply for jobs and go to cynics for phycals and fail  should I even try to apply again.

11. I apply pied many times  its all bull shit

12. I'm disabled
    by birth!!

13. I'm sorry this is the link for the blue book

14. The Social Security Blue Book of Disabilities  https://www.ssa.gov/  Provides a Listing of Impairments   for each major body system, Evidentiary Requirements, what test are required, documents needed ,and an in depth explanation of  everything you need to provide in  to qualify.  The things your attorney  doesn't tell you

15. I am disabled on SSI since I was 19 I'm in my forties now my father passed away I'm now on his Social Security have a 7 year old daughter can she get benefits she is not disabled

16. Thank you for your tips

17. Social Security gets the medical evidence. When making the decision they take into account your medical condition, your age, education and job experience which is why your doctor won't be making the decision. I was frightened I'd get it wrong and not have enough medical evidence of disabilities. I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me; it's been a life changer. If anyone actually cares to hear what I have done then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] com

18. I've been getting ssi since I was 15 because I was diagnosed with bi polar and skitzo. My check is in my mom name and I'm 26 now. I want it in my name can I do that?

19. can I move to a different state if I'm on ssi or ssdi

20. Well shit. I guess the cops who lied on me likely have screwed me out of it and I have a terrible back(needing surgery) and multiple mental issues

21. had my appeal last week. .. we proved my injuries have gotten extremely worse …over the passed year and a half. why is the judge wanting me to see one of there Orthopedic specialist… I was referred to a hand and extremity Specialist by my Orthopedic….
    my left radius exploded upon hitting the ground from my abusive ex …my children's Father … right wrist broke under thumb area. landed Flat on my back flat..arms out and tilted just to the left . L5 crushed herniated ..C 4 ??? reverse curve in my cerebral neck . spurs… lumbago ..neuritis .. ridiculiitis…myofacial pain syndrome. degenerative disc disease… stynosis …arthritis from head to tailbone …Spondylosis … TFCC TEAR LEFT OUTSIDE OF HAND CONNECTING TO WRIST that exploded ER surgeon Stated….this all was 1:single even from my ex… .. why is judge sending me for MORE???

22. I am on disability through the fed and the state. I have a carpal tunnel claim with the state and I was put on fed. Disability due to conditions caused by major intestinal surgery I now have what is called a J pouch. My Colon was removed completely, because it was diseased by Ulcerative Colitis.I require too many breaksI have 15 painful B.M in a 24/hr and I have psychological stuff (CPTSD)Also Ulcerative Colitis Manifests itself in other ways and I am still very I'll.
    The state is trying to say that I can work even though I have a ton of records that state that I am not able to hold a job. And SSDI already stated that I am fully disabled. They even have a job picked out. One I could never do. My question is.Can they to make me go to a bunch of vocational stuff even though I am disabled? or cut me off? I thought they had to pay a pension?And I still have severe carpal tunnel syndrome after 4 surgeries.Thank you for your time sir, G. Lee

23. what a scam !!!!!!! so the dope you get from the AMA Doctor is different than the dope you get on the street corner. Medicine comes from the doctor and dope comes from a criminal! I have come to learn that you are correct, and I have to believe that medicine is from God and dope is from satan we certainly want to keep the british crown happy because it owns the social security AGENCY that you mentioned not bad, courts can only act upon evidence

24. I called a lawyer and they said you have to file a claim before they will even see you. In my opinion that's stupid because I want the lawyer to tell me if I stand a chance and filing the claim before will delay the process. I know why they told me that because of one word, MONEY. They want me to do all the paperwork so they don't have to. There afraid they might have to spend a little more time in preparing the case. They have a set fee they have to charge and if I don't win they don't get paid. Greedy, greedy, greedy. That's one of the reasons this world is doomed.

25. How does the guy know what you can get and can't he's American there laws are different

26. is it true if I move in with my boyfriend they will take my Social Security away

27. how about y'all just work. I've got severe anxiety, nerve damage, constant muscle pain, have bipolar depression, the list goes on. I work 40 hours a week. My face , hands, arms , and legs go number on the daily, I get dizzy alot, sometimes I throw up from it. but I puke and rally. get it together and work. if not, what are you doing? staying at home doing nothing at all. wasting away? No, most at home on ssd are doing chores/house work, taking care of kids, etc. if you can do those things….you can work.

28. I know tons of people on ssi who drink a shit load ever pay day.

29. Back in 2009 I was told I have underdeveloped back muscles and can end up in a wheelchair by the time I'm 45 as my back will never get better (I'm currently 35.) and two years ago I had a heart attack and spent the night in the hospital. The doctor who treated me diagnosed me with severe anxiety and told me it's not advisable for me to work. I have no medical so it's hard to get into a doctor unless I find a free clinic. My question is, do I apply first then talk to a lawyer or do I talk to an attorney first then apply?

30. I have several dyslexia and I suffer from depression, I have a family and it's been really hard for me to do a job. Do I qualify SSI?