Fact of College student Financial loans | College or university Information

Updated: There have seen some really rude reviews on this online video, “I ought to have finished this” or “you’re silly for majoring in liberal arts.” I would like all of these ignorant folks to see that university student loan debt is a country-huge issue that is not the result in of picking “the improper main” it’s governmental and college level issue. No one particular has the ideal to explain to me when I get to main in or what career I get to implement for following college or university. I would also like to say I minored in English and Social Media, I have a full-time career Employing MY Diploma, and do not regret the main or minors I pick. I do regret having tricked by the schooling and governmental devices that pray on youthful grown ups.

This online video is my possess individual opinion my possess individual expertise and it’s undoubtedly rant design and style. Due to the fact graduating in 2014 I’ve been having difficulties with a substantial amount of university student loan debt. I’m not blaming anybody for the condition I am, I only would like I would have experienced far more facts prior to I commenced school and been built conscious of the stress university student loan debt can be/is. If you want to listen to far more from me on this allow me know in the reviews under. Adverse reviews will be deleted and I will report customers who leave these reviews. This is a complicated individual condition and I only hope that it assists at minimum one particular of my viewers.

Previous Video clip:

❤ Stick to me on Instagram @beautywithbrittanyxo (
❤ Stick to me on Twitter @brittanya_xo (
❤ Stick to my on Facebook @beautywithbrittanyxo (
❤ Stick to me on Snapchat: @BrittanyXoSnaps
❤ My site: Beautywithbrittanyxo.com (
❤ Subscribe to my vlog:
❤ Pinterest @beautywithbrittanyxo (
❤Pumpup- beautywithbrittanyxo

Want to deliver me a letter?!?
P.O. Box 984 Frankfort, IL 60423

FAQ:
What digital camera do you use?
Nikon D5100
Lights: Natural and
How previous am I: 24
Are you a pure redhead: Certainly

Disclaimer: All of my thoughts are normally 100% straightforward and open! This is not a sponsored online video.

1. Thank you so very much for making this video.

2. Great video, i really appreciate it!

3. Might I recommend you calling into the Dave Ramsey show. He gives great financial advise to people dealing with debt, he might be able to give good advise to you.

4. BeautyWithBrittanyXo, I just wanted message you to say thank you so very much for your courage about expressing your experience about Student Loan Debt.I know I am a guy.I just wanted you to know I can feel for your story.See I like to learn about different perspectives on Student Loan Debt and the Student Loan Crisis we currently have in our country over 1 trillion dollars.I was lucky and grateful enough to have worked for my community college I got my degree from to help pay for most of my tuition.So I commend you on saying you should have gone to a Community College first if you could go back in time.I think Community College is the hidden gems in higher education today.One thing I have learned from life and my education is the greatest lessons are the ones we truly learn from and touch our heart to help others and ourselves make better choices and decisions in the present and the future.I hope it was ok that I message you BeautyWithBrittanyXo? Much success always to you BeautyWithBrittanyXo Sincerely, Jason H.

5. Look up Dave Ramsey!

6. I am so glad you understand about student debt. I get a lot of backlash when I give the exact talk about it to my relatives and friends.

7. Thank you for sharing. It's an eye opener. I wish you all the best

8. Student loans are basically a trap.Alluring at first, but once you see the reality, it's too late.

9. This is very important for high-schoolers to hear. Thanks for posting!

10. thank you so much for this video. i am in your same situation as i am completely responsible for my student loans and my EFC is large because they expect my mother to help me. i've applied to mostly private schools but i will definitely be taking finances into consideration now that i know the severity of what you guys have to go through. you have saved as least one other person! stay strong and i know you can get through this. one day at a time!

11. Courage. The reset will happen. Humanity is at the point of no return from an credit exhaustion. In the meantime check out my next advice.

12. Move to South America, go Galt. Chile is a decent place. Good luck.

13. There is no time limit on an undergraduate degree. Work and only take classes you can pay for. I know a man who took 18 years to get his undergraduate degree. Try and get a job which has tuition reimbursement or get a job at a school, usually there is free tuition as a benefit. Take on no debt.

14. Jese your so sweet, and gorgeous.

15. Liberal arts degree 🙂

16. Hi I'm from Europe and my 5 years of computer engineering college were free. Just bragging.

17. I feel for you, I pray that you take some of this advice.

-Make sure any extra you are able to pay is going towards the principle, with that being lowered the interest will be lowered, causing a lower payment.
    -If you have credit cards cut them up now, do not close the accounts that will end up hurting your credit.
    – Start a snowball effect to pay off debt.
    – It is ok to say no to other people and yourself. Set a budget and stick to it. I have had to say no to people I care about deeply all because it was not in my budget.
    – If you are able move back home, I know that idea sucks for people who have finished college but getting out of debt is a big deal.
    – Getting a second job does not sound like fun but sometimes it has to happen.
    I know I am on the outside looking in and saying what you could do.
    – I know that Christmas is right around the corner, stop before you buy. This money could be going towards paying off the loans.
    – Not saying you do these now, but Stop eating out, drinking, buying fast foods/coffee/alcohol out, the extra cost of connivance is not worth it.
    – Pack food and drinks before leaving the house.
    -Adjust the thermostat, nothing wrong with being a little chilly in winter and hot in the summer.
    – Rice is a great food group to make meals go even further.
    – Get rid of cable, I have saved so much money not having cable, being satisfied with netflix, hulu and YT
    – I am sure there are hundreds of other ways to get out of debt from google and YT.

18. this made me aware of what im getting myself into.thankyouu!!

19. Why would your parents require you to go to college then refuse to help pay for it? That's a boat load of shit.

20. Do you think that the professors are responsible for not warning you of this massive student debt onslaught? I believe my professors didn't give a shit about me. I was confused and they looked at me like I was some sort of animal heading to the slaughter house.

21. Great job confronting the debt. Did you work during college?

22. Thank you for sharing this video with us, Brittany. I am in my 5th year of university, currently doing a master's. I'm Norwegian and could have gone to university for free in Norway but I ended up going abroad to study in the UK, which is very, very expensive. I never planned to stay on to do a master's here buuuuuuut some lovely Englishman charmed me into staying. I do not regret staying here for one minute, I love it here, however in the last few days, after watching a lot of YouTube videos on debt and budgeting, it suddenly hit me how much debt I am in. It's the same as with you, like, I knew I had debt but it didn't really hit me until now. Obviously I am not able to pay anything off while I'm still a student but (and I see many people in the comments have suggested this method as well) Dave Ramsey's methods have really got me motivated to sit down and plan out a general plan for paying off first and foremost debt to my family when I graduate. So check him out if you haven't already!! I wish you all the best with paying off your loans, look ahead, and look to the day when you can call yourself debt free! 🙂

23. Thank you! I filled out financial aid a week ago and I listed down all these out of state university's but I'll haft to stick with my community college 🙂 honestly helped me, thank you

24. I'm 26 and I graduated in 2012 with a psychology degree. I've had miserable luck with jobs. I decided that I don't want to struggle for the rest of my life so I am going back to school for Information Technology. I agree that there isn't enough info being given to students about what the future will be like. Adults tell their kids that if they go to college, everything will sort itself out. That may have been true 30 years ago but it's no longer the case. People need to realize that most college majors aren't that lucrative. All the high dollar jobs are mostly concentrated in medicine, engineering, computing and science. I made the mistake of choosing a field that doesn't pay middle class wages. Have you thought about returning to school for a masters degree in a better paying field? That's basically what I'm trying to do now. English and social media aren't going to pay as much as computer science, accounting, or nursing.

25. Brittany. Did you change your address? . I sent you a letter. But I got it back. return to sender.

26. university education = waste of time and money

27. Brittany, thanks for the video. Counselors should play your video in high school and discuss it with freshman and sophomores . Also college students must ensure they get good internships or coops while in school. Don't wait until you get out of college before you get skilled work experience.

28. I love this video ! I'm in the same exact situation thanks for sharing ❤️

29. I got some more tips for yall.

1) Do not take out any unsubsidized loans.
    2) Do not take out any private loans.
    3) Do not put your loans in forbearance. If you can't repay, change your loan repayment to Income Based Repayment.
    4) Use the Dave Ramsey snowball method. Pay the minimums on all loans but one, then make dents on one until it's paid.

30. Thank you so much for making this and sharing your story. I am fortunate enough to have parents that chose to live below their means to save and pay for public university education for their children, but I've been researching and understanding just how great the student loan crisis is in this country and how much of a burden it is on our generation.

31. I'm 23. I graduated with a Master's in Social Work and $35,000 in debt. And social workers don't make that much. I have to get a second job and live off rice and beans for a year, but I didn't know any better. That's what most high schoolers are taught. "Take loans out and go to school." Goodluck though.

32. I feel you! I'm 23 and have a good job but doesn't pay enough for the loans. I wouldn't be so upset if I could land a job that I want, example ecology research or conservation. However I have gotten denied for jobs left and right because I don't have 10 years experience or can afford a masters. It's ridiculous. School isn't worth it. Best years of my life FOR SURE! This is where you say we'll then volunteer, I do…all the time! And the volunteer work is stupid shi* that no one else wants to do honestly. I hand out my resumes to the state for volunteering and I meet with them and they never call me back about opportunities all they say is that the state is cutting budgets and they wouldn't recommend their agency. I'm hoping that saving enough money to move west will provide more and better opportunities! I try so hard to stay positive!

33. learn from your mistakes. great attitude

34. Nice of you to be vulnerable to try and help other people. I did the same thing you did and it felt like it took forever to pay it off, but I finally did. And don't pay any attention to the doofuses who think they are better than other people.

35. If you are struggling to pay off your college loans after schooling like I was then check out Lendkey https://t.co/oI2wNQrEYH – they refinanced my debt and I ended up saving over 12k and was able to pay off my debt much quicker.

36. You did not do anything wrong. You wanted to go to college and earn a degree, just like millions of other people. Unfortunately one of the few options is to take out a loan. You sound like such a nice person and I know you can get through this!! Hang in there….and don't worry about ignorant comments from other people. People have no right to judge you because they have not walked in your shoes. Stay strong and hang in there.

37. This video really put things into perspective. Thank you for sharing this.Stay strong!

38. Thanks so much for this video! I'm a full time student who just lost my job and thought taking loan was the last resort to help me get out of my financial crisis. I tore the loan request form i obtained from my school After watching this video. I hope you get out of your debt real soon. Love you too!!!…and Tnx again!!!

39. I have over $130,000 in student loans for a degree in a field that turns out I'm not very good at. Not only is it hard enough to realize that my dream career may be pie in the sky, I have to find a way to pay back loans that right now I can't afford. I've already put off relationships and any future life goals. Telling kids to follow their dreams and go to college no matter the cost is the biggest scam on earth. If you're in a well off family, by all means. Otherwise, tread carefully.

40. I commend you for making this video, Brittany. Sorry to hear about your situation; however, I think you are doing a public service in sharing your experience. The cost of postsecondary education is truly out of hand, and we need to rethink the college-for-all mantra. You made a lot of excellent points that could very well help others avoid a situation that is actually pretty easy to fall into, as you describe. Hang in there, and just do your best at paying off your loans.

41. I'm struggling with my loans as well, so I know how you feel! Dave Ramsey is an amazing person to listen to learn about finances. I'm working two jobs at the moment, one for household bills, the other covers student loans.

42. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!

43. You have beautiful red hair.

44. I love you for this video!!❤️

45. This is my first year of college. I received a federal Powell grant! But as of now I'm currently in the same boat. Long story short… I dropped a class after it was payed for & re enrolled for it but now I'm expected to pay 700$ 😭 it's not a lot but I'm really considering a student loan

46. Dave Ramsey look him up if you haven't I am paying off my student using his methods… just do your best

47. I took a break from college for about 3 years. I'm going back to college next year. The fortunate thing is I have $0 debt… phew…

48. You look gorgeous

49. I had no idea it was like that in the US. I live in Sweden and here you can pospone (sp?) your payment if you don't have an income.

50. I'm so sorry you're in this situation. The whole system needs to be reformed. I was lucky enough to have a combination of State & Federal grants and graduated debt free. I hope your situation gets better and that you're able to live a happy life. With that beautiful face and eyes, you deserve it. **Hugs to you**