Bad Credit Loans

Auto Bank loan Advice : How to Get a Automobile Bank loan With Poor Credit

Having a vehicle loan with negative credit score may possibly entail buying from a smaller dealership that makes use of secondary finance organizations. Better automobile loan fascination prices may possibly be unavoidable, but finding a vehicle loan may possibly be less difficult with insight from a credit score fix expert in this free online video on automobile loans.

Expert: Adriel Torres
Speak to: ultimatecredittoday.com
Bio: Adriel Torres has been in the home finance loan company for around a decade. He has owned two home finance loan organizations and is a licensed home finance loan broker.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz

1. Anyone could have said this sounds like he would really rip you off he has no idea what he is talking about what a gaser

2. I recently got financed a used car for around $10,000 before that I got financed a car for around $4000 so both cars were obviously used in finance now I want to buy A brand-new car but at this time I have negative equity and bad credit from the beginning.. If I am approved for a rental car let's say 30,000 for a Dodge charger and all the rebates on that cover my negative equity.. Well I even get the loan?? The dealerships make it seem like I can what do you think? – so basically I'm saying the car that I first bought for $4000 was financed and I got out of that car and get financed for another one no I want out of this one which is financed to finally and get a new brand-new one can the rebates off the brand-new one cover some or most of the negative equity?

3. bad idea those junk smaller dealers will charge u just as much for a high mileage used car then a new car plus thier finance rates are outrageous. ….

4. Bad idea!!!
    The vast majority of those Buy-Here/Pay-Here shops do "in-house" financing and charge you an exorbitant interest rate.  More importantly those Mom and Pop establishments do not report to the credit bureaus, so they will of no benefit to you if your goal is to improve your credit.
    I suggest you go to a regular large dealership, because almost all of them work with sub-prime lenders who can offer loans even to buyers with bad credit under certain conditions. In this case you will be rewarded if you make on time payments because those finance companies do report to the credit bureaus and you will see a significant jump in your credit score.

5. like it

6. You are of no assistance.

7. I am 21. i have no credit established. i want to buy a 12000 car. my first car was 2000 dollars cash, then drove it until now. I want to establish credit and buy the car of my dreams. i have 6,000 saved for a down payment but no idea how to go about it and HONESTLY im scared of salesmen tricking me to make me pay lots more. IDKmuch about financing or credit. i just know i have no credit, clean drive record and a big downn payment.CAN SOMEONEhelp me better understand the best way to go about this

8. Just curious, are you a auto loan broker and if yes where can I find info on how to persue this career.

9. Duhh..dude a 8 year old could would not have gotten any informative information out of this.