Home Loan

Determine Your home loan Fascination Fee and Uncover What The Bankers Are Not Telling You !

When is a home loan personal loan of three.seventy five% genuinely sixty seven%? When it is your household personal loan! Actual estate Broker, Sam demonstrates the grand deception in the home loan interest and banking field!

1. DOES THIS INCLUDE THE ESCROW AND MORTGAGE"S INSURANCE? MM

2. Since the interest amount is based on the remaining principal, and the principal goes down slightly each month, wouldn't the amount you pay in interested also go down each month? Granted, your monthly payment is the same, but doesn't the ratio slightly change of how much goes to principal and interest each month? For instance, in the last year of the loan, the payment would still be $926.22, but only a few bucks would actually go to the interest and like $920 would go to the principal. So, I don't think you can't judge a loan based only what happens in the first month or year.

3. This guy doesn't know how to calculate interest rates. The interest paid is based on the amount borrowed, not on the monthly amortized payment. This is a perfect example of an unqualified person explain something eh doesn't understand. What a quack.

4. Thank you!!!!

5. nice video sir…I am from India… can u plz explain the interest to me pers

6. Interesting video and quite disgusting. I came here because I realised myself that things didn't add up as they should.

7. Than wouldn't the banks be liable for NOT giving us the true rate???

8. Thank you for the nice video.

9. Can you give us the formula. I'm trying to find out how to do the maths for this. I'm still trying to find out how he got $926.22 for the first month payment.

10. Thank you. Got my answer.

11. THIS VIDEO ITS THE WHOLE TRUE ABOUT BANKS. BANKS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOU, AND FOR YEARS THIS METHOD IS THE WAY BANKS MANAGE YOU MORTGAGE THEY NEVER LOST ANY MONEY………AND EVEN IF YOU PAY YOU MORTGAGE EARLY THAN 30 0R 15 YEAR THEY TELL YOU THERE ARE SOME INTEREST AND FEE THAT YOU MOST PAY IN ADDITION TO ALL THOSE INTERS YOU HAVE BEING PAYING TO THEM HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE A LICENSE TO ROB YOUR MONEY

12. Awesome thanks for sharing .

13. Totally wrong way of thinking.

14. great video good content

15. hello friend:
    can you send me the formula to calculate a loan mortage…thank you

16. so what is the diference pozi scheme vs the banks or even worst the ss, irs and federal bank???

17. Great tips!

18. Proverbs 22 6&7&8 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. The rich rule over the poor,  and the borrower is slave to the lender. Whoever sows injustice reaps calamity,
        and the rod they wield in fury will be broken.

19. thank you thank you thank you…

20. Interesting, looking at my figures I feel like I have been deceived. 45700*3.74÷12=140 but I am paying £ 220. Im going to the Santander bank on Monday, to see how they can explain this.

21. Awesome thanks for info.

22. hmmmm seemed like a really good point, but he is basing it off a monthly payment.
    200,000 x 0.0375 = $7500 (per year).
    $625 x 12 (months) = 7500…seems legit.

23. That was an exam problem when I was tested on this topic during my NC real estate exam license.
    Prior to that, I was required to learn how to build an Amortization Table Manually (using an HP12C) in my Corporate Finance class.That was when I had first knowledge that one of the biggest crooks in the world were bankers…
    No one wants to read or ask questions about what they are supposed to know… They bury their heads in the sand…
    Excellent illustration!

24. Good man.

25. Great video, always pay your loan ASAP.

26. $200,000 x 3.75% = 7,500, So do you expect to pay $7,500 spread over 30 years?

27. You are an awesome man . Bless you . Thank god ,there are people that really care !

28. Pay off your house loans asap. Dave Ramsey check him out. Great video thank you.

29. good video!Made myself such an example with an excel sheet with formulas where I can play much easier with the numbers. But the conclusion is right HUGE DECEPTION! And often the contracts are made in such a nontransparent manner so that is is very difficult to have a overview of the hole financial package. Even bank employees are often monkeys that don't understand entirely what financial package they are actually selling. When you ask more details they are calling for the bank manager :D. Thx for the video!