Bad Credit Loans

Lady Converse #three I HAVE Negative Credit rating?

Hi, Glam Squad! Indicator up for your credit score score with Credit rating Sesame right here

Todays matter/guidance movie is going to be about Credit rating. What is the relevance of having fantastic credit score and how to make fantastic credit score as young older people we need to have this conversation.

Lady Converse #1
Lady Converse #2

_____________________________________
STALK MY SOCIAL MEDIA!

INSTAGRAM, follow me:
➜ www.instagram.com/JaylaKoriyan

TWEET ME and I’ll tweet you:
➜ www.twitter.com/JaylaKoriyan

Like my Fb admirer web site:

SNAPCHAT ME !
➜ @TheGlamAholic

_____________________________________

For business enterprise and sponsorship chances please contact
my Business E-mail – [email protected]
____________________________________

I was fortunate sufficient to have Credit rating Sesame assist sponsor this woman speak for you guys. I hope we can create fiscal awareness for the young era.

xoxo The GlamAholic

1. This title was misleading. I thought she was going to talk about how to rebuild your bad credit, although I do appreciate the beat you and mamma love was serving

2. I ❤'d this vid. Great knowledge! Im a mom and constantly thinking how I can begin building my kids credit early. Adding them as teens is awesome! Thanks for this ladies! Gotta share with others😍!

3. your mom pays 50% of what she earns to tax and you are a beautiful girl

4. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSKIU5O THIS IS A GREAT BOOK FOR BUILDING CREDIT!!!

5. Super informative, thank you for this video.👍🏿

6. Loved your topic choice. It Shows your young views that there is more to life than shopping; while educating them or planting the seed of curiosity as to how credit works. I think monthly life topics such as this would be great for young viewers.

7. I love this! Definitely a conversation that needed to be had a lot of us aren't taught the importance of credit

8. Hi I need some help. Couple of years ago I did open account with lloyds bank , I been in italy and I use cash machine to take money but huppen to me I did take more from cashmachine, im mean I go under of 224.00 pound, and I didnt paid back this to lloyds.now im in uk again and my bank is santander, I ask to santander a small loan and I have appointment next Tuesday they ask me santander if I have another account open in uk but me I say no to them.somebody can explain me if I can get a loan with this problem, I ask for a debit card asweel..please I need help tank u guys

9. omg the site REALLY REALLY helped thank you so much!!

10. i bet you have good credit ! xD lol you shop alot , goals lol. you're 21 im guessing and im just 17, I aspire to be like you

11. I have a credit card , I'm 18. I had 800$ but sadly, I spent it almost all up I owe around 700$ and I pay 50$ a month on it, but it's really devastating. It's just scary, because I hope my credit card doesn't get affected as long as I'm paying it back on time.

12. Why do you need a credit score?

13. Great video. So many people don't realize how important credit is. I wish I had someone to teach me that when I was younger. Thank you.

14. 41? She looks great! Much younger looking. Thanks for the video.

15. Great video! Both of you ladies are intelligent and beautiful 🙂

16. your mom looks just like your little sister omg! Reply

17. Liked this video a lot! The only difference that I would suggest is that you do NOT JUST pay the minimum. If you do tha you still owe interest. So the sale item you bought for $20 is not actually around $22-23. So if you charge $100 a month on gas. Pay it ALL off. Interest is how credi card companies make their money. Use credit to your advantage to boost your credit score you paying on time and paying the ENTIRE bill each month.
    Great video otherwise. Excellent topic!

18. wow. this video is soooo important

19. so true Reply

20. you're mom is so pretty you guys are twins 💕😍

21. I am so glad you all did this! We in the African American community in particular seem to avoid this topic a lot and I am so glad you all confronted this! Great Job! And you are both so beautiful, keep up the good work
    !

22. What can I do to get back in good standing with credit. I'm only 19 and my credit is bad. It's causing a lot of stress because I honestly have no idea how to build my credit back up. And it worries me because I'm scared I'll never be able to get a house , car , etc etc.

23. love this video!

24. You have a great mother very loving, smart, and responsible.

25. Great topic😀

26. Hey was wondering I'd secured credits really do help build your credit back I would love a video on just that topic secured credits cards.

27. Thank you for this very important information! If you don't mind where did you get your hair from😍