1. mike i just went through the steps on pay pal ,they said they were unable to link it

2. I think I will write a Big Fat Cheque to the Federal Reserve & mark in Big Letters 'YOU OWE ME' ON THE AMOUNT LINE WITH A NOTE AT THE BOTTOM 'DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT CASH EVERYTHING PLUS DAILY INTEREST' LOL 🙂 MY ACCOUNT MY NATIVITY MY CORPORATION 🙂 I WILL SIGN IT 'PAY ME NOW'

3. nope it wont link it says we are unable to process my request. so much for that idea

4. Did this ever work? I couldn't add the bank cause of risk

5. Just tried it against advise and it just would not let me add the account. Fortunately I created a new paypal account before trying this.

6. So why does he have a gofundme account in the description???? I would love to documentation that this worked.

7. OK are there any current videos with the current working way? There is soooo much info on here but it seems a lot is outdated. What is the easiest way? ACH over the phone or through a 3rd party payment system that accepts ach?

8. I just tried this with paypal. The response was "Sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disabled. Please try another bank".

9. tried to enter this. the bank has disabled

10. You never were able to use paypal. That was just disinformation and very misdirecting .Paypal is a dead hype

11. Has anyone tried the Cash App?

12. it says the bank is disabled

13. How does this work in the United kingdom?

14. I tried everything and it doesn't work at all PayPal blocked all of them

15. PLEASE SEE LINK FROM IT SAYS WHAT YOUR DOING IS A SCAM SO CONFUSED IF IT IS REAL TO USE OR NOT LET ME KNOW THANKS

16. Anyone want my PayPal email who says you cannot Pay me the debt you owe me Ha I know my PayPal works even my Bank good for Intl. Transfers as well usually same day at Bank they even send me a nice Letter by email confirming transaction & their Happy £7.00 Fee charges

17. Taking back the Trust as Power of Attorney then give them Notice in advance

18. please help

19. I wasn't able to add the account they said it was prepaid and I have to be able verify the acts

20. Brooo they said its a scam straight up.

21. Mike u got to tell people to callllllll first cause I watched ur video and went throught the steps but u say at the end dont do this just call them So I am on the phone on hold for a long time still I hope this isnt fraud shit and Im in big trouble ???

22. Another question should we be using since these Trust Accounts are Private should we be only using Transfer after PayPal to Private Bank Accounts avoiding the Public ones entirely, I have heard in the past to avoid Pubic Banking once set up? I wonder if that would matter or not I was told to operate only from the Private side only

23. Way to go Mike u r really progressing fast it is Amazing 🙂 You mention Chequing always are these Accounts all chequing? thanks

24. paypal restricted my account and wants to see a bank statement

25. what if I have pay pal already set up????

26. How do I add funds ?

27. Hello Mike I just wanted to let you and everyone know it works !!!!!. I actually bought a radio using this method 👍😊. The only thing connected to purchase things is the bank. The radio in on its way 😊. Paid $115.00 for it only using the bank. Tomorrow will be the third day so I will try to get funds transfer from bank to Paypal. I will keep you all updated 👍. Thanks again Mike👍👍👍😊😊.

28. So I just tried to set up my PayPal and link my trust, the woman told me that they were having people calling with the same problem.. And that after a 35+ minute wait that I would have to access the 4 digital code from my bank or get an account statement. I just want what's mine. Can anyone help with this?

29. they started asking for id & a bank statement…

30. After it has been confirm. what do you do from there?

31. I just got an email telling me there's a problem with my paypal account that there was a transaction in 1969. I didn't know that there was a transaction 13 yrs before I was born. how is that possible?

32. How do I apply this method to New Zealand government?

33. They said they can't confirm by phone they need a I'd and a bank statement I follow all instructions step by step and they said they won't confirm by phone anymore

34. And for every one info I already did that more than a week ago.. and .. SUPRISE! my PAY PAL ACCOUNT is locked waiting confirmation from the FED RES bank which is IMPOSSIBLE.. OK? so Thanks for your effort on the guy here but THIS IS old info and PAY PAL will NOT accept till for now.. THIS method. Be alert, and please comment with respect! PEACE TO ALL!

35. By the way in MY CASE.. Pay pal says it can not accept that router account as its been deactivated! Check out… let us know anybody!

36. Thanks!!! Ive been doing this for a week or more… till now.. Completed debt discharge of my amazon store card after third try out….the fisrt two where reversed…. take not…..

37. What if you already.have a PayPal account?

38. 🐐

39. set up the PP acct talked to 1st person they put me on hold
    , then talk 2 a lady that said that I could us the UR# without having it confirmed so I we see if this is possible in the next day or 2.

40. a lot of people did this already. paypal caught on and shut down alot of accounts.

41. I called them and they said they can't link this bank and then I got my account banned… with no warning over the phone

42. I added routing and acct at PayPal as you said and called and they told me they are not allowed to verify those act by phone and that I should called the trust to verify it for me
    How to get around this
    She would not changed her mind even after I told her others have done it

43. Unfortunately, using the BPD, both my Amex payment and Paypal account setup were refused saying (Amex) unable to secure funds unable to identify a valid bank accounts and (paypal) the bank does not recognize my account number. Hmmmm.

44. you should have created the video after you did it do you can tell us what happened…how can you teach us anything if you haven't done it…